Saturday, March 24, 2012

In response to Matt's ipad posting

I believe that their record sales have been earned. Apple has been making the most reliable computers for decades. They have shown that their products are better built, faster, less susceptible to viruses and hacking, and they are much more attractive than their competition. All apple products that I have owned have lasted much longer than I would have expected a competing product to last. While Apple is more expensive than their competition, when you consider the high performance and long life, it really is worth it. I have owned 2 mac's several ipods, and about 4 PC's. The Mac's each lasted about as long as 2 PC's. I believe that Apple's stellar sales are the dividend of many many years of delivering on their promise. In times where money is tight, people look for products that they don't expect will need replacing. I am sure that their sleek modern design is helping as well. Do you think that Steve Jobs's death has had a significant impact on sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment